Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dear Pillow, I've missed you so...

The fair wrapped up almost a couple weeks ago, but Monday I had a dream that scared the thunder out of me. I worked the early morning shift so I could leave that afternoon and head north to the Farm Progress Show in Boone, Iowa. The alarm went off just after 5am and I reach over like I always do to hit snooze. Suddenly it occurs to me that I have an hour drive from Sedalia to get back to the office and can't believe I didn't think of that when I set the alarm Sunday night. Aghhhh!!! I leap out of bed in a rush to throw on my clothes when I realize I'm in my own bed, in my house and not camping in a trailer in Sedalia. Whew!!! What a startling way to start a Monday...

1 comment:

Farmerspice said...

You have NO idea how many times I've found myself napping in the afternoon and freaking out because i thought I was late for work. I know the feeling!!

Miss ya girl! Good to see you Tuesday!!