Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm SURE it has happened to others...

In the last post I mentioned the fact that my garage door remote disappeared in October when I wrecked the Jeep. I possibly threw the thing away. It hadn't worked for two years, why keep the visor decoration for another two?
Another problem relating back to the wreck, I used a rental car for a couple weeks. Handy at the time, but when I returned the rental to Kansas City, I left my house key on the key ring (yes, absent minded move).
Shortly after the family visited, I left the house one morning through the garage. You know, the useful way of hitting the button and rushing out the door without getting knocked in the head while stepping over the laser thing at the bottom... After a long day at the office followed by a fun night of volleyball and a late night trip to the grocery store I finally realized, 15 hours earlier I made a mistake. I arrived home that evening without a door opener or a key…… I was locked out.
Man it's gonna be tough to put these groceries in the fridge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You continue to amaze me...how can so much stuff happen to one person? The probability is crazy.... so how'd you get in?