Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hurry Up and Wait!

"We'll have more information for you tomorrow.... or the day after" Aggghhhhh!! Not knowing what's going to happen regarding the Jeep is very frustrating. I received word yesterday that they, I'm sad to say, totaled the Jeep. I'm pretty attached to that little 4-wheel drive, sometimes topless, show me the road not to take and we'll go there, piece of driving technology. I'm sure my world and driving experience will never be the same! I guess the delay from insurance is giving me time to just get over it and move on. However, my heart is sad and without wheels. Well not really, I have a rental for now, but it sounds more dramatic in my mind.
I've spent the last few days searching the www seeking out the next wonder of the automotive world that will work within my nonexistent budget. I'll keep you posted.... I did see an ol' 90's Mercury Topaz.... haven't I seen one of those before? Ahh college.... On the upside I could drive that thing for 3 days after the low fuel light came on!!

1 comment:

Farmerspice said...

AWWWWW Poor you. I'm sorry. You'll be ok. I'm sure a better vehicle is out there for you.