Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's raining, what a surprise...

Another day which means another morning, afternoon, and evening of rain lightening and thunder. Glad I had the fun of fixing the gutter yesterday. Did it work? I don't see buckets of water pouring down in front of the window, but its wet and I'm not stepping out to check it out...

Back to the fair...

Saturday, August 18th

By now, we’ve had several experiences. The past couple days have been surprisingly calm. As I sat in the radio that morning I had a feeling. Somewhere deep inside there is another story in this 2007 State Fair. When, what, who, I have no idea but there is a sneaking suspicion.

It's Saturday night and the last night of the fair. I decide to leave the golf cart at the camper for the evening and enjoy the grounds on foot. By 1 a.m. I'm back at the camper and I realize the golf cart is gone. It has to be one of two options.

a. Mike and his family took it for the evening.

b. Someone is playing a joke and moved it a short distance just to hide it for the night.

2 comments:

Farmerspice said...

well, I know what really happened!!! LMAO. I was waiting for this part of the story!!!

Anonymous said...

Would this be where the golf cart was stolen by a height challenged individual?