Sunday, April 20, 2008

Free Pizza!!

I’ve been attending the National Ag Marketing conference in Kansas City over the past few days. It was my first NAMA experience so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Turns out it’s a great place to build the contact list. Several companies represented and I tried to meet everyone but there were a lot of people.

The convention wrapped up Friday but I just made it back to town this evening (Sunday). Spending time in KC is always fun and I had the chance to catch up with some friends who I don’t see very often. They were attending the convention too so we had lots of bonding time over the last few days. On Saturday night we checked out the new Power and Light District. That’s quite an experience with plenty of clubs and restaurants on two levels. We spent our Saturday night taking in a country band at one of the venues, dancing the night away and people watching. Now that it’s Sunday I remember why I don’t do that very often, but its important to remind yourself every now and then.

Oh… why the Free Pizza line? I stopped by the office this evening to see what I missed over the last few days. Thankfully it doesn’t look like I missed much. Bruce is on air tonight and stuck his head in the door to declare his hunger. To fix that, He’s buying pizza and I’ll serve as the delivery gal. That means I’ll be helping myself to the free Italian pie!

No comments: