Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's a Wednesday

So the Blog has been active for a few days now although, very little activity from my end. As I mentioned previously, I was inspired to blog from the experiences that happened at the 2007 state fair. I’ll go over those in a couple days after refresh my memory. But let’s say in the world of radio sometimes there are a few things that go wrong. Come to think of it though, it may not be the world of radio… just my world!

Anyway, around here we’ve actually had another pretty day. I know everyone is ready for some sunshine. I’ve already bought a few plants to put in the ground to add some color to the house, but that hasn’t happened yet. I’m not a big fan of chilly weather so I’m waiting for Mother Nature to bring some sunshine then I’ll go outside and play in the dirt a little.

No comments: